The Office of Student Data & Registrar

The Office of Student Data & Registrar maintains the integrity of student records, and helps ensure students understand the policies and procedures governing participation in academic coursework at the University of St. Ҵý. 

Common Requests - 

Alumni and current students may request official electronic and paper transcripts through the . If you experience any issues with the Parchment website (i.e. login issues), please visit to report your issue or chat with an agent.

The University of St. Ҵý continues to offer official paper transcripts at no cost through the . The university will cover standard mailing postage if the paper transcript must be mailed.

Official transcripts (if paper) are printed on security paper and bear the university seal (not raised). When official transcripts are provided directly to the student, they are sealed in a university envelope and the transcript is stamped "Issued directly to the student".

Transcripts from the University of St. Ҵý may be requested or released. Transcripts and documents issued to the University of St. Ҵý for admission or credit transfer become the property of the University of St. Ҵý and cannot be returned to the student or forwarded to other institutions.  Federal policy permits a student the right to view the documents in his or her academic records. However, the University does not provide (or allow the making of) copies of these documents.

Please note: The Office of Student Data and Registrar does not hold transcript requests for future activity (such as the posting of grades or awarding of degrees). Please submit your transcript request after your grades are posted or degree has been awarded. 

All current St. Ҵý students should use the Murphy Online to print off enrollment verification letters.

  1. Log into 
  2. Select Student Services
  3. Select Student Records
  4. Select National Student Clearinghouse
  5. To log on to the NSC site, you will need your name, birth date and social security number. 

          If your third party will not accept the NSC enrollment verification letter or if you need information that is not included in the NSC enrollment verification letter, you may submit an Enrollment Verification Form to the Office of Student Data & Registrar.

          For more information about these requests, please see our page on Enrollment Verification.